GRAND CANYON NORTH RIM, L.L.C.
Grand Canyon Lodge at North Rim has been designated as a historic landmark and is located right on the edge of the Grand Canyon.
Amazing Canyon views, tons of outdoor activities, unique wildlife, and a diverse workforce are all part of what makes working at Grand Canyon North Rim so awesome! Our Ideal Candidate has a positive attitude, strong work ethic, flexibility, and is seeking the experience of living and working in a beautiful remote setting.
Grand Canyon Lodge at North Rim is located at an elevation of 8000 feet. Your ability and willingness to work at a high elevation and a remote location are important factors in our hiring process.
The Retail Inventory Clerk is responsible for shipping & receiving, pricing, and maintaining inventory of all merchandise shipments for retail operations.
- Utilizes retail software to determine correct prices and affixes price tag to merchandise.
- Delivers retail items to appropriate retail establishment.
- Stocks items in warehouse and retail displays.
- Ships outgoing packages.
- Maintains accurate and effective inventory and quality control.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A valid Driver’s License is preferred and may be required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good math skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Must be able to understand normal conversation and accurately communicate information.
- Ability to stand and walk on paved, unpaved, uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces for extended periods of time; Climb stairs and ladders frequently.
- Ability to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp, and reach down, forward and overhead repetitively.
- Ability to perform manual physical labor inside and outside even in inclement weather.
- Ability to handle, grasp, and rotate food and beverage products.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle as required.
- The worker is subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions: Adverse conditions may include extreme heat and/or cold, wind, humidity and sometimes inclement weather.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent, or 1 year of retail shipping/receiving or related work experience, or equivalent combination of work experience and education preferred.