RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing.
RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• Responsible for ensuring the proficient and safe use of the forklift in lifting, moving, and packing of merchandise.
• Most importantly, as part of his work description, the forklift driver must be a safety-conscious individual and should adhere to all safety regulations and procedures established by the company.
2. Principal Accountabilities
• Move materials/equipment from one place to another using the forklift.
• Inspect products to be moved for accuracy and safely move them to the warehouse or factory.
• Load and offload materials onto and off pallets skids, and vehicles
• Place the forklift and other lifting tools over, under, or around loaded boxes, pallets, or skids.
• Ensure that materials loaded to be transported are secure.
• Ensure that products are safely moved to designated areas.
• Observe and comply with quality, environmental, health, and safety procedures.
• Personally, check all quality descriptions of the materials to be moved.
• Ensure that the products are properly stacked.
• Carry out routine checks on the forklift and other devices.
• Stack and empty inbound shipments
• Build, pick, and pack pallets
• Perform quality checks on all inbound /outbound materials.
• Carry out regular check and maintenance on the forklift and other control equipment.
• Recognize and report mechanical and electrical flaws to the supervisor.
• Manually pack the merchandise in the stockroom/warehouse
• Move items from the stockroom to different units inside the organization either utilizing the forklift or by handheld handling equipment.
• Pack and move different things other than products as instructed by the supervisor.
• Move wastes, chemicals and other items using the forklift.
• Any other tasks assigned by Operations Engineers / Supervisors.
3. Communications and Working Relationships
• Project Engineer
• Production Manager / Engineer
• QC Manager
• HSE Engineer
• Logistics Manage
• Operation team
• Suppliers / delivery personal
• Sun contractors
4. Health and Safety Responsibilities
• Complies with established health and safety policy, guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others.
• Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor’s instructions.
5. Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• High school education or equivalent. Must have a Forklift License
• Minimum 5 years experience in Forklift operation
• Professional knowledge of material handling, container loading/unloading, stacking etc.,
• Ability to understand to do his assigned tasks effectively.
• Ability to handle critical situations.
• Change management.
• Moderate English and local language
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800