When it comes to developing a marketing strategy we get creative! We thrive on presenting bespoke and rewarding concepts to compete against your competition in an ever-changing and developing market. We make it our job to know your industry and provide clients with a service like no other!
The Fortuna Chicago team recognized a need for dynamic and personal advertising solutions, and now has a reputation among major clients. At our core is a solid management group that has seen early results, client confidence and an influx of business.
We believe we are ever only as good as our last day so we always strive to improve the results we generate for our clients and grow their consumer base, which in turn allows us to grow as a company.
The Account Assistant is a dynamic, collaborative, and innovative problem solver. You will support all our day-to-day activities, imagining new ways to improve relationships between the company and new customers. In this role, you will assume a wide variety of responsibilities, including sales management and communications.
Salary range: $45000 – $55000 per year.
- Work to understand customer needs, then interpret those needs back to the team.
- Generate creative solutions to problems and ways to complete tasks.
- Help maintain business excellence by helping update internal sales trackers, customer invoices, and other deliverables related to the account.
- Work directly with clients and drive their ability to improve their business objectives.
- Support in the development of the sales pipeline for clients.
- Collaborate with the project management team to help keep teams organized, helping everyone meet the deadlines created.
- Proactive self-education on discipline and marketing trends in the industry.
- Review and harmonize accounts, process customer payments and maintain an updated record.
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications-related discipline (marketing, advertising, public relations, journalism) preferred.
- Makes good use of time working in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong communicator, both in writing and by presentation.
- Great attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Passion for problem-solving, collaboration and innovative thinking.
- Self-motivated and curious by nature.
- Previous experience in an agency is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.