Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Account Executive to join our team in Sydney or Melbourne, who is ready to join a global digital transformation and consulting business, as a key contributor to our world-class global sales organisation.
The Account Executive will focus on securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the business throughout the sales process.
- Manage an exclusive sales territory across ANZ
- Drive revenue success by identifying and developing relationships with net new enterprise-level customer acquisitions, building relationships with key business stakeholders including C-Suite Executives
- Manage the end-to-end sales process in collaboration with the wider sales team
- Prospect and build pipeline with prospective clients that fit the market profile for eWave services
- Tailor your pitch to meet customer goals and demonstrate your ability to solve the clients pain points with eWaves full-service offering
- Develop and execute joint sales strategies with eWaves primary partners Adobe and Salesforce
- Maintain relationships with eWaves key partners Adobe and Salesforce
- Manage sales opportunities in Salesforce from initial contact to signed contract
- 5+ years of B2B digital sales experience specifically within a complex IT services sales environment
- Experience managing and carrying a personal quota
- Consistently achieve annual sales goals and objectives
- Strong ability close complex deals and build on-going relationships with your customers
- A self-motivated individual with experience working within a global team
- Experience in entrepreneurial endeavours and a commitment to over achievement, you have a “never quit” attitude regardless of the adversity being faced
- (Preferred) Experience selling high end, project-based, eCommerce services, with extensive experience engaging in a mid to long sales cycle
- Previous experience partnering with Salesforce and Adobe, or alternative eCommerce technology providers
- Outstanding communication skills, including presentation skills, with ability to communicate with clients at all levels
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Result-oriented and meticulous, with strong leadership skills, strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.