Turnitin is revolutionising the experience of writing to learn. Turnitin’s formative feedback and originality checking services promote critical thinking, ensure academic integrity and help students improve their writing.
Turnitin provides instructors with the tools to engage students in the writing process, provide personalised feedback, and assess student progress over time.
Turnitin’s applications are used by more than 33 million students at 15,000 institutions in 140 countries. Turnitin is headquartered in Oakland, California, with international offices in Newcastle, Utrecht, Seoul, Melbourne, Noida and Mexico City.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for developing and maintaining strong, long-term relationships with a large portfolio of customers across Japan.
You will liaise with customers and cross-company teams to ensure customers have an excellent level of communication and service across all areas of the business.
- Be a key point of contact for matters of importance specific to your customer base.
- Form and build a strong trusted relationship with your customer base, ensuring key information is communicated within a timely manner.
- Be able to successfully introduce new products both to the same contacts and potentially additional stakeholders within the same organisation.
- Be able to map an account to identify new budgets and departments for growth.
- Develop a relationship with key stakeholders, assisting with high level priority requests and escalations.
- Work closely with your team and other internal teams i.e. marketing, product and support to ensure the customer is supported and informed.
- Work closely with our customers to understand service requirements and translate Turnitin’s value proposition during online/onsite meetings
- Management of sales data in a CRM system i.e. quoting, renewal pipeline, administration, account metrics.
- Keep up to date with developments in your area, identifying growth opportunities and contribute ideas towards sales/up-sells within territory.
- Contribute to strategy and planning alongside management.
- Achieve a high customer satisfaction level that meets the requirements of the customer and the company
- Achieve a sales quota and retention rate that is set for territory
- Contribute to overall team territory targets set
- 3+ years experience in Account Management or Sales role from SaaS/ software industry
- Experience of delivering F2F client-focused updates and solutions
- Experience of working with the education sector is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills – excellent listening, presentation, negotiation, written and verbal skills
- Experience of strategic account planning
- Familiar with sales methodologies including solution selling
- Experience within an international company preferred
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Degree educated is highly desirable
Please no agency submissions.
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status.