Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company, focused on understanding human conversation so we can empower the way humans collaborate with technology.
Kata.ai’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers multi-purpose intelligent virtual assistant for major corporations in Indonesia across different industries, such as Telkomsel, Unilever, Indosat Ooredoo, Hutchison 3 Indonesia, Bank BRI, Alfamart, CIMB Niaga, and Pegadaian.
Our company’s goal is to offer a natural language dialogue engine that enables enterprise and SME to create their own intelligent virtual assistant to perform conversational activities ranging from product marketing to behavioral data gathering via commonly-used social and chat apps. So their brand can build engaging interaction and serve their customers better.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication, and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Offer the solution together with Kata’s partners
- Help and guide partners to explain Kata’s product in the customer
- Build long-lasting customer relationships by understanding the needs through Kata’s product
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly funnel plan and competitor’s review
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales Management within IT Industry (B2B)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM tools
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia.
We value a flexible working hour for our employee by providing a remote working program. Free lunch and health insurance also provided. The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.