Got Drive? You’ll fit right in
Based in Brisbane, this is your opportunity to join carsales Corporate, Industry and Leisure (CIL) team (think everything but cars!) in the role of Account Manager.
This is an exciting time for an experienced and motivated Account Manager to join a rapidly expanding area of the business with unrivalled growth opportunities.
Flexible working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home)
16 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers, including an extra five days of ‘Leave Up Your Sleeve’ upon return to work
Two weeks paid secondary caregivers leave, with the option to access two weeks of your sick/carers leave on top of this
We also have regular Hackathons, attend conferences (which is all happening virtually right now…), while we are working from home we still care about our employee’s wellbeing and offer lunchtime, yoga, meditation and HIIT classes.
What the Carsales Team Can Offer You
- Support of a highly engaged, high-performing team. We have incredible talent in carsales that you will learn from.
- ASX 100 Listed Technology company growing globally with Australian based exec team.
- We are always looking for the best way to solve problems and open to hearing your ideas!
Ready to grow and share your skills
Demonstrated inclusive and interpersonal attributes that connect you to our behaviours (we change the game, we own it, we step in, we are curious, we don’t take ourselves too seriously).
Understand and share expertise in bringing in new business, which includes generating new leads through business development and managing a pipeline for potential business prospects to support the growth of the CIL team.
Develop and support solutions that maintain strong relationships across dealerships.
Demonstrate understanding, motivations and expertise in gathering data, insights and results to conduct insightful meetings with our existing /new clients.
Advise and present to dealerships on how they can best utilise Carsales products to increase their business.
Act as a conduit between our internal teams and our client to coordinate all elements of campaigns and ensure that the quality/expectations are met.
- You will be an experienced sales person ideally coming from a dealership environment.
- A sound knowledge of digital media will be very highly regarded.
- A natural born communicator with a proven track record of building long lasting client relationships.
- We are a collaborative bunch so whilst you will be in charge of your own portfolio you will be able to work as part of a team.
- A lover of all things tech – you may not be a total ‘tech-spert’ but you’re comfortable using technology and online systems.
- Excellent attention to detail with exemplary time management & organisational skills.
- You can think outside the square to make a difference to our clients.
When you work at carsales you don’t just have a job, but you have a rewarding career. carsales is an equal opportunity employer who prides themselves on providing a diverse workplace that brings out the best in its people.
We encourage everyone of all ages and background to apply. We know how important keeping that balance between work/life is and have a range of flexible working options on offer. We are open to this conversation during our recruitment process if you want to know more just ask!
And just a quick one…
Successful candidates joining the carsales family are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.