Franco pinto is IT company providing Enterprise smart business solutions in Networking and Security.
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
• Prepare budget and financial forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
• Develop periodic reports for management
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• 3+ working experience as an accountant
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
• Excellent accounting software user
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
• Advanced degree in Accounting
• CPA or CMA preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.