Yggdrasil is a provider of superior online gaming solutions for iGaming operators. The business was founded in 2013 and is today one of the industry’s most respected and acclaimed suppliers.
In 2019 Yggdrasil introduced the three pioneering value propositions; YG Franchise, YG Masters and YG Game IP, of which the last two is powered by Yggdrasil’s enabling technology solution GATI (Game Adaptation Tool & Interface).
Since its inception, Yggdrasil has embarked on a rapid growth trajectory enabled by a strong corporate culture focused on innovation, creativity, quality and technology leadership.
We are looking to strengthen our finance team with a numbers driven, excel-loving Accountant. Apart from being a great fan of pivot-tables & devoting your life to 100% accuracy, you will be responsible for financial reporting, bookkeeping and managing invoicing and payments across an innovative and fast-moving international organisation with a number of high-profile clients.
You will strive to work closely with both internal stakeholders as well as external partners, in delivering a best-in-class service, to a flexible and demanding environment.
You will dazzle us all with your deep knowledge of processes, financial acumen mixed with business awareness and communication skills.
- Financial reporting, ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end reporting
- Bookkeeping for all Yggdrasil entities including Fixed Assets, Prepayments and Accruals
- VAT Reporting for all Yggdrasil entities
- Assist in audits and financial statement preparation
- Accounts payable, ensuring supplier relationships are maintained
- Accounts receivable, credit control and customer queries
- Develop and improve efficiency in the finance department with a focus on controls and automation
- Co-operate with other departments to ensure high level of accuracy in the data and support decision making
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships with relevant stakeholders inside and outside of the organization
- Qualified ACCA/Academic degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in the field and close cooperation with business partners, preferably in a dynamic and international accounting environment
- Working experience in AP, AR, performing month-end closing, calculating revenues, VAT reporting and fixed assets
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Fluency in English and Polish
Nice to have
- Experience in Databases such as Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of high-performance financial systems, ideally MS Dynamics Nav
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.