Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ over 15.300 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 330 locations across six continents.
Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems.
- Book vendor invoices prior to their due date
- Match amounts in proprietary A/P system to vendor invoices prior to payment
- Prepare and issue schedules of payments
- Update vendor statements timely
- Reconcile and resolve problem invoices within 15 days
- Build key relationships with vendors in order to quickly resolve invoice issues
- File invoices, statements and any accounting related documents when necessary
- Distribute mail twice daily
- Support Accounting Department with miscellaneous projects and assignments
- Ensure communication with local branches
- 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Accounting degree required
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Proven analytical skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word).
- Fluent in English.
- Make payments and post bank statements
- Assist Finance controller with month end tasks
- Post assets and run depreciation
- Create vendors in internal system
- Post administrative invoices
- Check sales/purchase journals
- Assist with preparing fiscal declarations
What do we offer?
- Private Medical Insurance
- Meal Tickets
- Bonuses based on Performance
- Training and Personnel Development Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Education Program
Expeditors International Romania S.R.L.
Willbrook Platinum Center (Corp B)
Şos. Bucureşti-Ploieşti Nr. 172-176, Et. 3
Sector 1, Bucureşti, România
ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.