If you’re interested in developing your career with a promising Robert Half Finance company, join a fast-growing team as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk via Robert Half Finance.
Responsibilities include matching, batching, and coding invoices, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks.
The opening for a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk is in the western Ottawa, Ontario region. Begin advancing your career with this exciting opportunity. This is an in-office position.
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Verify, log, and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Perform full-cycle A/P
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Open, sort, and deliver department mail on a daily basis
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Construction experience is required
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible, and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Bank reconciliations experience
Sound like the role for you? APPLY TODAY! This position will not be open long!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Job Reference : 05030-0011731749
Staffing Area : Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Call us at our branch office at 613.236.4253