ANANTARA VACATION CLUB
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The Activation Team Leader is responsible daily activation team operation, duties include confirmation of guest travel details (Travel date, Tour date, and quality control) over the phone, arranging hotel and flight reservations and act as a Travel Planner for Anantara Vacation Club. Additional duties include ensuring of quality work of Activations executive and drive the team member achieve monthly / daily team target.
The Activation Team Leader is represented Anantara Vacation Club in a courteous, enthusiastic and diligent manner. Reminding all guests that are invited on a holiday package preview will be required to attend a 90-120 minutes sales presentation on the benefits of shared ownership with Anantara Vacation Club. It is the Activation Team Leader’s responsibility to ensure that each guest clearly understands the offer and is qualified to attend the presentation.
· Communicate and cooperate with on-site Marketing teams on guest and work with Anantara and Non-Anantara hotels on room reservation matters
· Ensure all work done by Activations Executive is checked before delivering
· Employ an empathetic, listening, problem solving approach to overcoming objections and reiterate the importance of Discovery preview
· Support the customer’s decision to travel on the Holiday Discovery Package by sharing benefits and reinforcing the fun and rewarding aspects of the package
· Ensure all guests meet the qualifications and details of participation of each offer as set forth by AVC and ensure timely and accurate documentation of such
· Effectively manage Company assigned leads (open package) for maximum conversion to preview presentations
· Perform clerical or other reasonable duties requested by the Call Centre Manager, and Asst. Call Center Director
· Control monthly amendment and cancellation to secure monthly tour throw.
· Provide call share (Team/ 1:1) to the team member ensure their selling skill / customer service skill enhanced
- Excellent customer service skills, including but not limited to, active listening, empathizing, problem solving, organized, detail oriented, follow through, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous reservations/ operations experience preferred
- Ability to work as a team player, in a personable and positive manner
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high volume environment. Able to perform well under deadlines and respond well to an environment of constant change.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English /Putonghua languages
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.