RETIREMENT SOLUTIONS ADVISORS
The “right fit” must be determined with care. Our extensive knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment assures our client’s plan design and operation will meet these requirements.
We draw on this same knowledge base to provide our clients with ideas and strategies for maximizing plan contributions and asset accumulation.
To ensure success as an Administrative Secretary, you should possess excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role.
Outstanding Administrative Secretaries are highly organized in performing a wide array of administrative duties.
Administrative Secretary Responsibilities:
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Administrative Secretary Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.