Expeditors is a Fortune 500 Company. Our global network offers a broad range of logistic services including air and ocean transportation, customs brokerage, distribution, cargo insurance, duty drawback, and consulting. Expeditors hires the best in the industry, and the financial results are a direct result of its people and unique culture.
Our motto, “You’d be surprised how far we’ll go for you”, is exemplified through our embrace of these culture elements: Attitude, Curiosity, Integrity, Resolute, Visionary, Appearance, Confidence, Excellence, Pride, and Sense of Humor.
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 18,000 trained professionals
- 300+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
The ideal candidate will have a willingness to grow, learn and work hard. Our department is growing and we are looking for a bilingual person who enjoys a fast-paced, professional, and dynamic work environment.
To provide exceptional customer service to both internal/external customers and to achieve department’s objectives for timely freight booking, shipment picks up and related monitoring/coordination.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and politely.
- Handle all air export shipment bookings via different channels of communication.
- Attend to customers’ enquiries and provide quotes for freight charges via email wherever necessary.
- Ensure all data (required by OPA) are entered into ETMS timely and accurately.
- Ensure that all Pharmaceutical & Healthcare requirement as per GDP/GDPMDS regulations and directives, as required.
- Provide flight details promptly and give timely feedback to customers on freight status.
- Obtain rates approval from customer & raise F2F / BCR before shipment departs.
- Monitor shipment uplift and transit(s) to ensure timely arrival /delivery to consignee as well as highlight delay / offloading to shippers and destination offices whenever occurs.
- Ensure timely creation & updates for specific customers’ SOPs.
- Good understanding of customers’ profiles and handling requirements to ensure 100% compliance, 100% customer satisfaction all the time.
- Respond to customer complaints and enquiries promptly (sense of urgency) and provide possible suggestions/solutions or assist with recovery actions whenever possible.
- Build good business rapport with both external and internal customers.
- Prepare and submit reports timely whenever required.
- Take on additional tasks delegated by the Department Supervisor/ Manager.
Agent – Minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels with 1-2 years customer service related experience but without relevant industry experience.
- Computer literate and able to operate email.
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
IN VIEW OF COVID-19, ONLY THOSE CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SINGAPORE NEED TO APPLY
The successful candidate must pass the company’s defined background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.