THE NIELSEN COMPANY
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen’s Global Client Delivery (GCD) is a modern service team transforming the way we work with our clients by using new tools and systems to support our teams to get the job done efficiently and effectively.
The GCD team partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between Nielsen and clients.
- To execute projects with limited supervision by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations.
- Summarize data in tables, charts, and graphs; analyze and interpret sales data and consumer data
- Create reports and presentations, providing insights and finalizing conclusions and recommendations for our clients
- Review data for patterns or inconsistencies by using internal tools and data sources
- Attend client meetings and presentations over the phone and in-person
- Discuss analysis design to best answer client questions with the relevant Nielsen teams
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The successful candidate will develop solid numerical and analytical skills and learn about the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. GCD is part of a global team within Nielsen that works with various teams around the world. The team is being built now so there are opportunities to grow.
From the GCD role associates can move into the Client Response Team that drives new products for the company or move to the Analytics team which focuses on data analyses and insights for our clients. Alternatively, associates can grow outside of GCD, focusing on Client Development.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 to years of working experience in market research/FMCG/retail industry, however, fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Advanced analytical skills. Good communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
- Comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment and able to work within a virtual environment
- Knowledge with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Sheets/Slides
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
- Business English knowledge, Cantonese both verbal and written
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.