THE NIELSEN COMPANY
ABOUT THIS JOB
To execute marketing research studies by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting marketing research data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations.
Leverage best-in-class predictive and statistical tools to generate sales forecast for new product launches, analyze and optimize marketing plans, and write reports summarizing recommendations in a client-friendly manner.
Generate consultative deep-dive analysis summarizing BASES insights, client outcomes, and conclusion for client insights and marketing teams. Supports the Client Development team in driving revenue by delivering excellent project work that results in repeat business.
- Execute projects across a variety of clients, meeting agreed-upon milestones
- Accountable for high-quality client deliverables and sales forecasts
- Deliver work without data errors and inconsistencies
- Partner with various analytical teams to provide cohesive insights and recommendations to our clients
- Develop mastery of BASES products and services as well as the project process
- Develop mastery of proprietary tools and metrics within the first 6 months of the job
- Develop a strong understanding of successful innovation within the first 6 months of the job (Nielsen BASES Factors for Success, Demand Driven Innovation Theory, BASES Forecasting Models) and apply this understanding to client deliverables
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of what drives in-market sales and forecasting theory
- Analyze study results to draft emails, reports, and presentations
- Support special projects and thought leadership initiatives
- Handle project-related client correspondence as needed
- Support the development of client training
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization.
Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Fresh graduates or recent graduates with a degree in Marketing, Economics or Business Administration
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and financial knowledge
- Awareness of the clients’ needs
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.