Prodigious is a Publics Groupe’s production hub, Publicis is one of the largest communications groups in the world with over 80,0000 collaborators in over 100 countries.
In Prodigious, we believe in the Power of One, for that, we create an environment and a culture that allows high performing teams innovate and develop great experiences to our clients.
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Design, Digital Marketing, Code Quality, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Improvement.
You will be responsible to manage the billing process for clients’ media campaigns.
You will collaborate with vendors in securing timely receipt of media company invoices, reconcile the invoices based on approved budgets within our media system (Mbox / Prisma), identify and request revised invoices from vendors where discrepancies exist (in conjunction with Investment team).
You will also ensure that the invoices are compliant with billing instructions and assist teams with troubleshooting billing issues and errors.
- Advanced English
- Advanced Excel (conditional formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, other).
- Minimum +1 year of work experience
- Proficiency in at least one financial platform (Mbox / Prisma)
- Strong communication, analytics and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use web-based applications for tracking and reporting
- General comfort with accounting and bill/pay procedures
- Experience in writing and presenting Reporting/Projects/Analysis
- Finance or banking studies
- Experience in reconciliation invoice process
- Creative agency experience
- Media advertising reconciliation campaigns experience
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
All your information will be kept confidential.