Delivering the exceptional, every day
- Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
- Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
- Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
- Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
Responsible for the delivery of Operational reporting and analytics for Technical Services. Using data and MI to assist with delivering operational solutions and visible support to the business and our clients. Presenting reports & insight that will drive tangible value and change both internally and externally.
Support business and contract goals through the use of data and analytics to drive and help manage positive performance and the achievement of current objectives and targets. Overall using data to support of the contract and business wide strategy.
This role will support the development and adoption of Mozaic, Mitie’s award winning analytics portal.
- Deliver operational reporting to drive performance and compliance highlighting trends and issues, and advise improvement measures as appropriate.
- Driving usage of Mozaic our self-serve analytics tool
- Support the development of Mozaic to suit the business needs
- Undertake projects in support of the Operational MI team, as directed.
- Assist with the implementation of change initiatives where necessary, and embed Mitie values and standards.
- Promote best practice and consistency across the team.
- Attending team and client meetings to understand requirements, flexible to travel on occasion
- Proven track record of delivering value add in an analytical team(s) with at least 2yrs experience in similar roles
- Microsoft Power BI experience highly preferred
- Understanding of data language, SQL or similar preferred
- Specialist analytics skills including modelling, data preparation, visual analytics, etc. are an advantage
- Must have good analysis skills to produce practical solutions to a range of problems
- Experience of Facilities Management or Property industry or similar preferred
- Knowledge of Plan On CAFM system desirable
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie’s information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.