THE NIELSEN COMPANY
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all.
We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
ABOUT THIS JOB
We do two things at Nielsen. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. Both measurement and analytics are important in their own right but it’s the connection of the two that delivers the insights & recommendations that are critical to our clients’ success.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by helping some of the largest FMCG Grocery manufacturers make the right choices for their growth strategies. You will partner with our clients and analyse data to explain what is happening with the market, their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
Spending time with clients you will build partnerships to allow you to understand their business priorities and information needs. You will use this knowledge to develop in-depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth.
- Working with a portfolio of FMCG manufacturing clients foster a strong understanding of their business priorities and needs
- Build strong relationships with your clients and seek to make an impact through the analysis of data and information
- Work with large, continuous data sets to identify and interpret data trends and to understand the drivers of category and brand performance
- Respond to client briefs through rigorous analysis and the creation of compelling insight stories that deliver relevant implications and actionable recommendations
- Develop and leverage Nielsen thought leadership to set the scene and provide sound context for your insights & recommendations
- Partner with other Nielsen experts in to address business issues where relevant
- Work closely with your Nielsen sales colleagues by identifying unmet client business needs and opportunities for new business
- Understand and use Nielsen tools as well as the Nielsen product portfolio
- 3 years + experience working in an FMCG environment is a must have
- Experience of working in an analytical capacity
- Client-focused with a strong desire to meet client needs and deliver satisfaction
- Performs work accurately and effectively with attention to detail
- Strong numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into clear insights and recommendations
- An aptitude & desire to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- An engaging presenter and storyteller
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working as part of a team in a client-focused environment
- This opportunity is just the beginning of your future at Nielsen. We want you to be you – and we want to help you excel and grow in your career with us.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.