With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown”). This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay.
Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
Tricentis is looking for an internationally experienced marketer with a proven track record in B2B tech marketing. The Field Marketing Manager will act as business partner to the APAC sales teams to execute segment-specific marketing programs driving demand generation, awareness, and customer expansion.
As part of the APAC marketing team, reporting to the APAC Marketing Director, this role will work closely with the broader marketing, operations, sales development, and APAC sales teams to maintain consistency across brand, messaging, programs and processes.
You will support the APAC marketing program by working closely with a geographically distributed marketing team, headquartered in the United States (direct and virtual), and collaborate on the strategy and execution of agreed marketing activities.
If you are passionate about modern marketing best practices, love working with sales teams and contributing to business growth, are you a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then this job is for you!
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in running largescale and small focused events, webinars and digital marketing programs and will understand the importance of integrated marketing working with multiple stakeholders, so examples of how marketing disciplines work together, will set you apart from the rest.
You will also be able to build strong relationships with the APAC field sales teams (BDRs, DSRs and Partner Managers) to ensure a consistent process and criteria for pipeline and opportunity handoffs between field marketing and sales.
This person drives awareness/market recognition, creates a positive brand perception, and helps maximize the ROI on our marketing campaigns. This role also involves writing blogs, email marketing, web copy, etc. to advance our content strategy and larger marketing goals. The role will provide the unique opportunity for career advancement and personal growth in a modern and agile marketing team. The topics we cover are truly “geek level,” and you’ll be expected to understand them well enough to ensure they are communicated clearly and concisely. If you’re up for the challenge, this is a great opportunity to make your mark at a rapidly growing industry leader.
· Support the development and execution of integrated marketing programs to support specific growth initiatives across the APAC region, with a focus on large enterprise accounts. Sample tactics include but are not limited to live events, webcasts, industry events, hospitality, developing sales nurture emails, digital marketing, content localization, sales play development etc.
· Collaborate with APAC and WW marketing teams to integrate field programs into go-to-market campaigns that serve our current and future customers, partners, influencers, and community.
· Ensure all activities achieve quality standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within budget.
· Liaison and project management function with the BDR, DSR and channel sales teams to ensure that there is alignment between the field marketing activity and lead follow-up.
· Communicate with and educate the sales team on the overall marketing strategy, supporting campaign themes and tactical deliverables that are available from the global marketing program that can be leveraged by sales to support demand growth, pipeline acceleration and customer retention.
· Produce content to promote the field marketing activities (including but not limited to a website landing page, social media posts, emailers, etc.).
· Assist in managing the on-site logistics for facilitating the event, providing social support during regular no- event period, and managing the settlement of online/offline marketing support with the third-party vendors.
· Assist in the development of both lead acquisition, lead nurturing campaigns, pipeline acceleration and other campaigns in regional campaign creation. participating in these promotional activities for promoting products by campaigning and by social media marketing.
· Work with Marketing Operations to ensure timely lead uploads and that all programs are effectively tracked and measured
· Assist in the management of a complete database of different projects including product list management, the database included in the campaign management tool, and other official records of planning and purchase.
· Coordinate with a creative team and external agencies for preparing conference booth banners, posters, animated ads, etc. for conducting online marketing for field events.
· Drive a strong and consistent brand reputation in the region and represent the brand at local events.
· Assist APAC Marketing Director to track budget and spending commitments for all APAC marketing activities and provide support for several marketing administration activities.
· Adhoc administrative duties
· Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
· Three years of B2B marketing experience, developing pipeline generation marketing programmes for B2B SaaS technology organizations.
· Experience in working with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g., CRM tools, Online analytics: Salesforce, Marketo, Qlik, ASANA, Engagio/Demandbase, WordPress etc).
· Experience with data segmentation and prioritization with insight gathering and analysis from multiple internal and external data sources (e.g. data providers, social analysis, engagement scores) is desirable.
· Self-starter, detail-orientated, excellent at managing competing priorities, and a creative problem solver.
· Driven, passionate team player that is goal & outcome orientated
· Excellent communication skills and proven ability to build highly effective relationships across organizations, specifically in sales and marketing.
· Understanding of marketing metrics and measurement, sales targets, sales methodology and sales strategy
· Good understanding of cultural nuances and marketing best practices that are unique to various countries across the APAC region
· Understands the fundamentals of the marketing funnel from Top to Bottom, and activities to move prospects through to close.
· Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on time and project management.
· Metrics-driven and able to have data-driven and inspiring conversations about the progress of the team.
· Large scale organizational and project management skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
· Excellent English communication, both written and verbal.
· Ability to work independently or in groups.
· Ability to handle pressure and work in a constantly changing atmosphere.
· Tricentis staff are responsible for complying with organization-wide information security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures including reporting security incidents.
- Favourable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Contract, full-time employment
- Attractive salary + variable compensation
- Personal and professional development as well as a wide range of tasks
- Open and diverse corporate culture in an inspiring working environment
- Flexible working times
- Company laptop
- Great events for employees
- Modern office with chill zone (Virtual Reality, …)
This position is full-time position of 40 hours a week. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous knowledge your salary could be significantly higher. This position will report to the Director of Marketing Asia Pacific.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.