JINDAL BIOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Jindal Biotech Private Limited is a privately held company started way back in 2011 with a vision to provide highly safe and enhanced quality products. We are engaged in medical and surgical manufacturing and supplies of superior varieties of safety products like Medical Cotton, Dressings, Bandages, Surgical Tapes, Personal Protection Wear such as Gowns, Masks, Drapes, Coveralls, Shoe Covers etc.
Our manufacturing plant is under name of “Imperial Medcare” and is CE and ISO 13485 certified, and having MDR-5 manufacturing license. Products are manufactured and packed in a controlled environment, which has been designed as per class 9 specifications.
We also own a B2B supply platform WHAYN.com
1. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules for the team to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
2. Keep track of tenders in the assigned territory and identify dealers/distributors for the same.
3. Meet sales target of the company for that area and setting individual sales targets with the sales team
4. Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
5. Appointing new dealers / distributors by mapping competitor
6. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
7. Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management
8. Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team
1. Bachelor/Master’s degree in Sales & Marketing or Bio-Technology or a related field
2. Previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager
3. Strong business sense and industry expertise
4. Experience managing and directing a sales team.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Excellent leadership skills
7. Deep understanding of CRM systems
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office
1. 6 days in a week
2. Timing – 9:30 am to 6:30 pm(Office Timings)
3. Travelling will be there
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.