ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH CO.
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online.
Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio.
With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future.
We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
- Responsible for the execution of Loss Prevention initiatives in assigned location(s), as well as, implementation of shortage reduction programs in high shrink location(s)
- Commit to the highest degree of professionalism and customer service
- Partner with local store management to meet strategic Loss Prevention objectives
- Maintain an effective relationship with mall security and local law enforcement partners
- Effectively leverage business and sales performance as a means for shortage reduction
- Participate in store associate training regarding approved Loss Prevention procedures and workshops
- Provide clear and consistent training to store personnel on safety communication guidelines and crisis management protocols
- Conduct surveillance using CCTV or floor techniques to apprehend and deter theft in accordance with company apprehension policies
- Initiate and support investigations related to Organized Retail Crime while partnering with supervisor, peers and police
- Initiate investigations related to internal loss, determine sources, and communicate effectively to supervisor
- Prepare case reports covering investigation details and represent the company in related court proceedings
- Routine assessment of store operations, pre-shrink indicators, and safety compliance measures through operational audits
- Experience in the Security/Loss Prevention field or relevant experience in retail setting is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Analytical skills and user level knowledge of MS Office required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; fluent in Spanish and English
- Confident and able to talk in front of groups
- Effective at fostering strong business partnerships
- Ability to use good judgement based on company investigative guidelines
- Ability to work evenings and weekends appropriate to retail business needs
- Must have a reliable means of transportation
- Must fulfill physical requirements including standing and walking
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.