Chick-fil-A Monterey Road
Located in San Jose, CA, Chick-fil-A Monterey Road and Tully Road is operated by Shannon Balderas. Shannon has been an Operator for 7 years, and since opening in 2014, the store has consecutively increased sales and currently ranks in the top 20 of the entire Chick- fil-A brand!
Prior to joining Chick-fil-A, Shannon served in the Peace Corps and as a Police Officer, but always felt drawn to Chick-fil-A’s culture and mission. Through cultivating a positive work environment, embodying servant leadership, and creating a remarkable experience for both team members and customers, Shannon is passionate about investing in and developing her 100+ team members.
Join a team who embodies the core values of Integrity, Strong Work Ethic, Growth Mindset, Servant Leadership, and Hospitality!
The Assistant Director of Operations will play a key role in the restaurant and the day to day Front of House operations. This person will be in a leadership position where they will have the opportunity to lead, grow, and serve.
The ultimate goal for this role is to oversee and ensure that all aspects of the Front of House are running smoothly and efficiently. This opportunity is far greater than “fast food” but is an opportunity for a key individual to daily impact team members and business functions of a Chick-fil-A restaurant.
After spending an initial training period, learning the basics of the Chick-fil-A operation and procedures, this individual should be fully prepared to take ownership over all processes related to the Front of House.
This leader will be intentionally developed, and long-term this individual will have the opportunity to serve as a top leader in an even larger capacity or pursue becoming an Owner/Operator within the next 3-5 years!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee and monitor all Front of House operations including Front Counter, Drive Thru, Dine In, and Mobile/Third Party
- Positively impact team and culture with high integrity and purpose; lead teams of up to 30 per shift
- Track and improve Customer Experience Monitors – with a focus on Speed and Order Accuracy
- Train, coach, and supervise a team of 6-8 leaders and hold them accountable to all policies, metrics, and goals of the business
- Ongoing evaluation of business operations and streamlining systems/processes for efficiency
- Work in partnership with local universities to help identify and improve operational issues
- Assist with administrative tasks for Front of House such as scheduling, inventory, and ordering
- Recruit and hire new team members and leaders for Front of House
- Partner with other Directors to build relationships and grow success of the business
- Meet regularly with Leadership Team and the Operator for training/personal development and to execute overall vision
- Bachelor’s Degree Highly Preferred
- 2-3+ years of leadership and management experience
- Energetic with high integrity; passion for leading, coaching and developing others
- Demonstrates servant leadership mentality; willing to do tasks that others might consider beneath them
- Quick thinker with strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to keep composer under high pressure and make decisions quickly
- Perceptive and able to determine needed ongoing changes to the business
- Takes initiative; driven and hard-working individual with a growth mindset
- Organized, detail-oriented, and dependable
- Ability to obtain the knowledge and skills of every position and all equipment in the operation
- Effectively coach and give feedback with enthusiasm and energy
Competitive salary, health insurance, PTO, and 401K.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.