About Toll: Global Logistics
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
We are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager :
- Be responsible in daily accounting work, monthly reporting and analysis for Yantian warehouse business.
- Based in Yantian,Shenzhen.
As the Assistant Finance Manager, you will:
- Perform daily accounting work in finance system
- Perform monthly financial reports in an accurate & timely manner
- Prepare monthly AR aging report and chase AR collection timely to ensure DSO/DPO meet target
- Prepare tax related verification and monthly tax declaration
- Prepare budget and forecast as well as variance analysis
- Follow financial and internal controls are in place and are followed throughout the Business units.
- Co-operating with and assisting internal and external auditors as required.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least 5-8 years of finance working experience.·
- Well-developed financial management and accounting skills.
- Confident in communication with senior management.
- Proficient in English or Cantonese is a must.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com
You must be entitled to work in the country where the role is based and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.