Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 13,000 skilled professionals operating in 69 countries.
With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide.
Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
- Finalization and closure of Books of Accounts, Filling of Income Tax Returns in co-ordination with statutory auditors.
- Responsible for coordinating and closure of internal audits
- Preparation of quarterly Financials for approval of Board along with the order book and pipeline orders
- Managing audits and handling all audit requirements & providing assistance with regard to the completion of various assessments.
- Overall responsibility and maintenance of Individual Project accounts in respect to cash flow, Construction cost, Manpower, overheads, Payments, creation of LC and BG.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of monthly project profitability statements to each division based on the time sheet.
- To ensure all the statutory compliances of the organization.
- Responsible for handling various states VAT.
- To ensure proper flow of information & MIS reports to management.
- Monitoring and motivating the sub-staff with respect to the daily internal aspects.
Exposure to International business activities like managing a branch abroad, export of services, etc., would be an added advantage
ICWAI or CA Intermediate
Able to maintain the project costing, project profitability, monthly P& L Balance Sheet, GST and statutory compliance, exposure in Turnkey / design build / cost plus project monitoring, exposure in AP.
Competitive salary with perks & benefits. Opportunity to work with growing team at Colliers International