A business consulting company serves at the intersection of business and technology. We enable over 200 clients, across the globe, to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. We harness the power of the cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world.
The ideal candidate will possess a high energy level, outgoing personality, and be results-oriented, with demonstrated success in advertising sales. The Associate generates research on prospects and assembles reports to use in attracting and inciting prospects’ interest in the agency.
Also, the Associate maintains the prospect database, cold calls and follows-up with agency-generated leads, maintains and follows up on regular new business mailings, looks for new leads, makes appointments, creates prospect profiles, and stays up to date on correspondence relating to all prospect contacts.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline.
- Prospect through phone calls, emails, and social media.
- Consult with prospects and business targets about our services.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Report regularly on the progress of opportunities to develop new business channels or networks.
- Create and deliver sales proposals or RFPs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Authority to create and execute a new business acquisition plan for ideal clients within the target market.
- Highly motivated
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Marketing Graduates
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Experience in business-to-business, marketing services, and/or selling to small to midsize business markets is a plus
- Commission only
- Remote Job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.