Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people.
We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients.
We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
- Responsible for delivering the needs of Account teams and work closely with our clients in delivering successful results
- Liaise with Account management teams to carry out various reporting and competitor tracking tasks
- Perform content and campaign reviews based on specified criteria
- Monitor account performance closely and work with Account Management team, report any unusual spikes and lows in the accounts
- Review affiliate publisher pages and report discrepancies
- A graduate in any discipline
- Requires 0.6 to 3 years of related experience and exposure in digital media/client services role
- Basic knowledge of Affiliate Marketing
- Passion towards learning digital marketing
- A quick learner and a curiosity quotient
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player and work in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge on MS office suite
- Adapt to the changing environment and deliver under pressure
- Ability of multitasking and emphasis on attention to detail
- Ability to apply logical and analytical thinking
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.