THE NIELSEN COMPANY
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen’s Global Client Delivery (GCD) is a modern service team transforming the way we work with our clients by using new tools and systems to support our teams to get the job done efficiently and effectively.
The GCD team partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between Nielsen and clients.
- Responsible for the training and development of the team. Ensure team members are trained to handle client requirements
- Establish high standards of performance, provide support, recognition, and feedback to develop associates and support a strong team environment
- Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company’s quality standards
- Contribute to the development and implementation of training plans to ensure that associates are able to grow and demonstrate mastery of required competencies in their jobs
- Consult with clients regarding general concerns
- Conduct external presentations
- Supervise all stages of project management and monitor performance
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations
- Develop a strategic understanding of industry trends, competition, and opportunities of Nielsen
- Responsible for meeting the COE objectives as a whole and ongoing delivery of COE KPIs
- Responsible for allocating work based on the current team workload capacity and the skills and aspirations of the team
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This position is suitable for someone who would enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic company such as Nielsen. The successful candidate will develop solid numerical and analytical skills and learn about the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. GCD is part of a global team within Nielsen that works with various teams around the world.
- Bachelor or university degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field
- Business English knowledge, both verbal and written (and local language if required)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in market research, agency, CPG
- manufacturer/retailer, etc.
- Advanced analytical skills. Good communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
- Comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment and able to work within a virtual environment
- Knowledge with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets/Slides
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work within a virtual environment
- Demonstrated strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Understanding of growth and brand strategy
- Strong Project management skills
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.