Guardant Health AMEA is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics.
Position Title: Associate Medical Manager
Department: Medical Affairs
The primary role of the Associate Medical Manager is to manage operational and logistical aspects of Medical Affairs activities including, but not limited to, investigator sponsored trials (ISTs), educational programs, and scientific engagements with health care providers (HCPs).
The Associate Medical Manager is responsible for developing and managing documents related to the activities owned by Medical Affairs and for driving contract execution.
The Associate Medical Manager works with Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) for scientific advisory board meetings, Guardant Health Japan (GHJ)-sponsored seminars, and other Medical-related events acting as operational/logistical support. The Associate Medical Manager works cross-functionally with other GHJ departments (such as Client Services, Regulatory Affairs, Biopharma Business) and assists collaboration with Medical Affairs so that Medical Affairs support will effectively be provided.
The Associate Medical Manager is expected to contribute to Medical strategy development through gathering insights from external experts relevant for Guardant AMEA products and sharing them with the team.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Support execution of study contracts/agreements between Investigative institutions and GHJ, coordinating external/internal review.
- Develop and manage documents including contracts/agreements, invitation letters, and other study-related materials throughout their lifecycle.
- Collaborate with MSLs in planning scientific advisory board meetings or other expert engagement activities by providing operational/logistical support including communication with vendors, offices of academic conferences, or other third parties.
- Liaise with internal stake-holders such as Client Services, Regulatory Affairs and Biopharma Business to coordinate/facilitate Medical Affairs support for cross-functional activities including, but not limited to, operational/logistical support for IST execution, Medical-related material/document development or review, cross-functional joint meeting.
- Create Purchase Orders, receives, files and track invoices and facilitates payment to HCPs or other third parties through finance for Medical-related activities.
- Participate in and drive study kick-off meeting in collaboration with other GHJ departments.
- Support information/insight gathering from HCPs, academic societies, health authorities to develop Medical strategies for evidence generation, regulatory submission, guidelines, etc.
- Degree in a scientific field of study (Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in a relevant health related field such as B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, or related functions in the pharmaceutical, diagnostics, or biotech industry.
- Expect to travel for work approximately 10-20 % of work.
Technical Skills Required
- Applies good knowledge of the pharmaceutical, diagnostics, or biotech industry.
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of the following computer software programs: Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Highly developed written skills, the ability to produce high-quality documents for dissemination both inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to work independently and remotely while maintaining a strong teamwork ethic.
- Multi-dimensional in abilities to work on simultaneous tasks, work in high-paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to work cross-team and at different levels of the organization, whether internal or external relationships to the organization.
- Self-directed, intrinsically motivated, flexible to changes in an ever changing dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, good attention to detail, time management skills and personal initiative.
- Exceptional human relations skills to coordinate the accomplishment of tasks in collaboration with other people.
- Strict adherence to laws, regulations, relevant national code of practice, and company SOPs.
- Good understanding of written and conversational English.
Guardant Health AMEA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at: https://www.guardanthealthamea.com/
If you think you are:
- Drive for results
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Customer focus
- Peer Relationships
- Intellectual horsepower
Please apply to this position!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.