Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At Ubisoft RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
We’re Ubisoft RedLynx, a game development studio located in Helsinki, one of the world’s top cities to live in. We bring console/PC and mobile game development under one roof with an ambitious team of over 150 people of 20+ different nationalities.
Along with our popular Trials series, the action-packed South Park: Phone Destroyer and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 for Google Stadia, we have developed and published more than 100 games. As one of the biggest and long-standing game studios in Finland, we want to surprise people with the unexpected and create impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
We’re part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. We’re surrounded by 18,000+ enthusiastic experts tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond.
Belonging to the Ubisoft family brings tons of benefits, including vast resources and support, plus the opportunity to collaborate on exciting projects with high production value.
We are now looking for an Associate Producer to complete the production team of our latest mobile game.
We have kicked off an ambitious and innovative project aiming to publish a top-grossing game that people will LOVE! As an Associate Producer, you will be part of the production team that facilitates the daily operations of the entire project.
Your job is to manage tasks of the project teams, streamline the production pipeline, drive feature development, and ensure excellent information flow between teams. You may also lead team members in a supervisory role in a specific sub-area of game development.
We are looking for a passionate people and project manager with experience in game development. Your organizing and prioritizing skills are excellent and you love to collaborate and communicate proactively. You are not afraid to take initiative and you take full ownership of your area of responsibility. Challenges excite you and you are always eager to develop your skills further.
We offer you a central position in our project that pushes the existing boundaries of mobile games with unique ideas and cutting edge technologies. You will join a compact team of enthusiastic and very experienced game developers who seek growth opportunities with open minds. We work in an agile way in an outspoken and playful atmosphere, benefiting from the network and support of Ubisoft.
- Implement and streamline the production pipeline and processes, and manage the daily tasks of the project team
- Track deliverables and ensure these are delivered on time
- Prioritize and organize tasks for the team
- Lead, motivate and coach game developers to ensure a positive atmosphere in the team
- Ensure excellent information flow inside the team
- Identify risks, plan and drive mitigations, and communicate these with key stakeholders
- Work with the rest of the production team to plan and execute on the roadmap
- Communicate with the lead producer to ensure the efficacy and efficiency of the project
- Participate in the construction and guidance to reach the project’s ambitions in terms of quality, timing, and budget
Our dream candidate
We are looking to strengthen our team with an Associate Producer who has great skills in people- and project management as well as relevant product knowledge.
- Has good knowledge of game production pipelines and processes
- Has excellent project management skills and knowledge of relevant methods and tools
- Can plan, schedule, scope roadmaps and can communicate effectively risks
- Can help the team to break down tasks into manageable deliverables
- Is organized and prioritizes effectively
- Takes initiative and ownership of their work
- Has excellent collaboration and problem-solving skills – looks for solutions that can help the team to perform better
- Exceptional stakeholder communication
- Likes challenges and can adapt to changes
- Has solid skills in managing people – setting goals, coaching, giving feedback
- Capable of maintaining and improving team performance and atmosphere
- Is capable of “reading the room” and helping the team to come to a conclusion
- Listens and helps people to achieve their goals
- Can identify and solve problems or conflicts if necessary
- Has mobile gaming experience and has shipped at least one F2P game
- Is passionate about making high-quality games
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on 27th of September but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you! And if you are still thinking if to apply or not, explore what Ubisoft RedLynx has to offer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.