INTER IKEA GROUP
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people – our customers, co-workers and suppliers.
In Business steering (BS) we develop and maintain Business Intelligence (BI) solutions that provide our internal IKEA customers with information that is used to support their decision making, with the goal to move IKEA business forward.
BS is also accountable for IKEA Range and Supply’s Qlik platform, both QlikView and Qlik Sense, where we secure availability, scalability and best practices for the platform.
BS is now looking for a BI Developer and it might be you that we are searching for.
As a BI Developer within BS you will among other tasks;
• Collect, analyse, integrate, model and present business data through/with the end-goal of development of BI applications
• The development work can include estimation, revision control, quality assurance, Application Management (AM) handover, documentation, impact analysis, deployment, verification of deployment and prototyping
• Implementation based on best practices of changes and error rectifications in existing BI applications
• Provide expertise and operational know-how to support projects and solutions with conversion of business requirements into frontend architectures, technical solutions and implementations.
• Responsible for solution compliance with rules and standards (e.g. information security), legal and regulatory requirements as well as adherence to relevant delivery process standards
• Ensure cost conscious and maintainable solutions
• The BI developer work is conducted in various settings – in projects, SCRUM teams, as appointed support etc
We offer you a challenging, exciting and developing role, in a fun and supporting team, where you will be an active and important part in driving the future of Qlik within IKEA Range & Supply.
We are looking for you who are experienced and used to drive your own area of responsibility, who have the technical Qlik skills. You have a passion for user friendly and sustainable solutions targeted to the needs of the IKEA business.
You are motivated to work closely with IKEA business and BS Solution Owners to understand the business need to create a Qlik solution that best meets these needs. As a person you are enthusiastic, driven, structured and determined. You act as role model for the IKEA values and you have strong communication skills and the ability to build trustful relationships.
This BI Developer position will be located in Helsingborg. As Business Steering is based in Älmhult and Helsingborg, this position will require some travelling between the locations.
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. The last day to send your application is 19 th October 2020.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Anna Skattum at +46 73 232 18 65 and the recruitment process contact recruitmentspecialist Christina Appelqvist +46766113408
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.