THE NIELSEN COMPANY
We are looking for a Consultant with experience from the grocery industry
What does Nielsen deliver?
We are a large, international company that is a leader in market research and analysis in the FMCG sector. We consider ourselves the most important facit in the Norwegian grocery industry.
Nielsen delivers a good market understanding and shows customers what this means, so that they can make the right decisions to be able to create growth.
What will be your work tasks?
We are looking for a consultant with relevant experience from the grocery industry and who wants to work with sales of our products to several of Norway’s largest brand suppliers.
As a consultant in Nielsen, you will build and maintain good relationships with key people at all levels with customers, as well as internally in Nielsen. You will be assigned a customer portfolio where you are responsible for developing the customer relationship and through good customer understanding contribute to increased sales.
You are concerned with finding the right solution for the individual customer and that the customer is satisfied.
This position is perfect for you who are forward-leaning and who are always looking for opportunities and who dare to challenge both internally and externally. You will be part of a larger sales team consisting of skilled and experienced people with broad expertise.
We want you to have the following qualifications
- Higher education, preferably in economics or marketing (minimum bachelor level)
- Fluent in Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language) and English
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably from the grocery industry
We are looking for people with these personal qualities
- Forward-leaning and strong desire to create results and learn new things
- Structured with good understanding of numbers
- Familiar with presenting to the public at all levels
- Clear and convincing communication skills
- The ability to work in teams and to build good professional relationships
- Independent and ability to shape their own everyday life
- Competitive conditions
- Flexible working hours, good personnel insurance and pension scheme
- Bright and pleasant premises in Oslo
- A good professional environment that provides opportunities for self-development and access to a rich internal course library
- A knowledgeable organization, challenging work tasks and a pleasant and informal work environment
We offer an exciting and challenging job in a large international company with a unique product portfolio. We look forward to welcoming you to a workplace with a focus on well-being, where the demands are great and the pace is high, and freedom under responsibility are key words.
Applications received will be assessed on an ongoing basis. Please search for the position via the “search for position” function in the ad. Applications should not be sent directly to contact persons.
About the employer
Nielsen is the world’s leading provider of market research and has services in over 100 countries. Nielsen provides its customers with strategic insight and a basis for better decisions by analyzing market developments and contributing to an understanding of consumers’ attitudes and behavior.
In Nielsen in Norway we are approx. 50 employees who work together in an inspiring and good environment. We are located in modern premises at Skøyen in Oslo. For more information about Nielsen, visit us at www.nielsen.com.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.