Are you passionate about supporting business management through financial analyses and processes? Do you have solid experience in forecasting and budgeting and would like to work in the fastest growing tech company in Europe? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform – you can read more about our story below.
Last year we formed our brilliant Business Control team. Currently the team consists of two people, and is now looking to strengthen the team with a Business Controller. The team is based in our HQ, in the heart of Helsinki. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Business Control.
You will be working closely with our senior management both in central functions and country operations. You will be a key contributor in supporting our growth story to reach new heights by making business analyses, reporting on our performance, while running and developing forecasting and budgeting processes.
In this role you will also have an exciting opportunity to have a meaningful impact on how business control processes are organized in a global, fast-growing technology company!
What you’ll be doing
- Run and develop Wolt’s management reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes for selected countries and functions.
- Working with senior management at Wolt, supporting their forecasting and management work for our business with reports, analyses and business control processes.
- Develop forecasting methods and logic used for business planning at Wolt.
- Continuously support the development of tools, processes and systems for financial follow-up.
- Various other business control tasks.
Skills & Experience Required
- Solid experience in business control, finance business partnership or similar
- Skilled in data analysis and handling large amounts of data. Excellent skills in Excel are a must.
- Strong financial acumen: you understand the role and interrelationships of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment where you need to figure out solutions without anyone telling you exactly what to do.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, both in terms of understanding user needs and communicating effectively with senior management.
- IFRS knowledge and skills in SQL are a plus.
- Previous experiences using NetSuite or Oracle EPM suite are a plus.
- Degree in Business/Economics, Industrial Management or other financial degree
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
Application deadline is Wednesday November 4th, although we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today! The initial interviews will be held virtually on Thursday November 5th and Monday November 9th.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Mikala Beckendorff, Talent Acquisition Manager – [email protected]
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe.
We’ve also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors’ Choice, Wired named the company one of the “Hottest Startups in Europe,” Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.