- Are you native in speaking German?
- Are you ready for a new adventure in Barcelona?
- Then this job offer may be perfect for you:
Our client is an American multinational information technology company, developing and providing innovative hardware components for small to large enterprises across a wide range of industries.
They are currently recruiting for German-speaking candidates for their international partner in Barcelona, to reinforce their multicultural sales team and grow their revenue on the German market.
– Research your market, identify leads and conduct lead management
– Identify and qualify prospects and decider-makers in the targeted companies
– Detect High Business Opportunities
– Once qualified, pass on the leads to the Sales Representatives to ensure consistent sales opportunities and follow up on the business opportunities until conclusion
– Extract market information and stay up to date of trends
– B2B relationship development and management
– Follow up of sales opportunities until conclusion
– Track, manage and report your sales activity
– Execute and achieve your sales targets
– You have a native level of German + excellent level of English
– You have previous experience in B2B Sales (Junior candidate with strong sales drive and affinity can be considered)
– You are dynamic and self-starter
– You a pro-active and motivated by targets
– You have a professional attitude and business acumen
– You are eager to learn and further develop
– You have the ability to adapt and communicate with high-level executives
– You have excellent communication skills – both written and oral
– You have strong organization and prioritization skills
– You have a “do not give up” attitude
– You have strong team spirit, willingness to support your co-workers when needed
– You are open-minded and have the willingness to work in a multicultural team and international environment
– A salary in line with market standards: from €17.000 to €22.000 per year (including bonus)
– Long term position, job from Monday to Friday, standard office hours (39h/week)
– The opportunity to join a world’s leader in the technology industry
– An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
– Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities
– A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
– Expat contract / ‘Indefinido’ contract offered depending on current residence
– Relocation Package provided for candidates from abroad (up to 500€ for your relocation costs)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.