Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. Ubisoft Da Nang is collaborating with several subsidiary studios to bring existing franchise on new mobile games and platforms.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
Ubisoft Da Nang Studio is looking for a business profile to drive partnership deals and secure revenues for its mobile projects.
The position requires to negotiate directly with external partners but also to highlights the studio line-up across our internal business & publishing teams.
- Identify and list the best platforms looking for high quality HTML5 games (web games platform, Telcom’s, Social App, etc…).
- Approach and pitch each of them and negotiate deals to secure upfront payments and/or marketing guarantees.
- Manage and deal with the monetization partners (adv & billing)
- Lead the contract execution between the partner and our legal team.
- Collaborate with finance and the Product Managers on the sales administration (royalties report / payment).
- Account management, maintain good relationship with the platforms, provide them regular visibility.
- Maintain a monthly call with the different business team of Ubisoft (HQ, China, Asia) to update them on the studio product roadmap.
- Provide them support on deals that could generate business leads from their key accounts.
- Keep Ubisoft Da Nang’s catalogue on the radar of our mobile business teams.
VIETNAM / SEA
- Work with local publisher to secure a deal in the region (global portfolio or IPs).
- Capacity to build business deck and conduct the strategy
- 3/5 years minim experience on Business development in the gaming industry
- Must be familiar with the H5 business ecosystem
- Chinese reading/speaking is a strong plus.
Why it’s great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.