We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Express Services are designed with our customers in mind and offer unrivalled access to our domestic and global network – securely delivering everything from documents through to critical spare parts and medical supplies.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join Toll and help grow our customer base in our Global Express division. In this role you will have a specific focus on our Wharf, Rail and Coastal transport services across WA and SA.
At Toll, we provide a high level of service to our customers, have a modern fleet, a strong safety culture, cutting edge technology and a range of services offerings.
As a Business Development Manager with Toll, you will:
- Identify opportunities and secure new customers for Toll
- Prepare and present proposals to potential customers
- Update the CRM with daily, weekly and monthly business development activities
- Ensure all new customer experience and smooth onboarding process
- Strive to exceed the growth targets set for you
- Develop innovative solutions for new business prospects
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong sales background – identify, track and close new business opportunities
- Experience in Transport or a similar industrial based industry
- The ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
- A solutions-based approach to sales
- Effective presentation skills and competent with Microsoft Office and CRM maintenance
- Willing to be a team player that enjoys the camaraderie of their peers
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way.
There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.