INFOTREE SERVICE INC
Infotree Global was founded in 2002 in a small office in Canton, MI, Infotree Global had a clear mission; To bring the world’s best talent together with the greatest companies producing results through continuous improvement and innovation. From those humble beginnings, Infotree Global has explosively grown from a two-person operation to a global solutions company, functioning in over 20 countries across 5 different continents.
Infotree Global proudly serves more than 250 of the Global 1000, numerous government agencies, and some of the world’s largest nonprofit organizations.
Our sustained growth is attributed to our focus and commitment to our thousands of full-time professionals. In today’s market, where high-quality dedicated individuals are in demand; Infotree Global recognizes that an emphasis on understanding, achieving and exceeding our employee’s goals, aspirations and overall experience is paramount. This “people over profits” mindset has yielded tremendous success for our employees and clients.
Our employees have a vast array of assignments available across the world to help achieve and exceed their career goals and our clients have motivated, dedicated and hardworking professionals on their team.
We are here to help the best talent work with the greatest companies to produce innovative results in a variety of industries including but not limited to IT, Engineering, Clinical, Skilled Trades, Finance and Accounting.
Our mission’s success is supported by several industry awards and accolades. If you are looking for a committed and understanding partner, your search ends here.
Each day, we work to be the best talent solutions provider in the world. To us, that means developing long-lasting partnerships and caring more than any other provider.
We are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to take on this role. You will define and execute sales strategies and integrated campaigns to win small business customers through Accountants in Practice.
You will be selling our SaaS (Software as a Service) product, QuickBooks Online. Key measures of success are accountant sign-ups, new customer growth, and efficient resource allocation.
You will execute our sales strategy in your region, and you will be a key driver in allowing us to meet our goals for this year.
• Growing, developing and managing our client relationships with accountants in practice within a dedicated region, and grow our customer base
• Delivering events to recruit educate and grow the client´s Cloud ProAdvisor Programme
• Demonstrate client’s products to large audiences through demos and webinars
• Develop strong relationships at all levels, identifying key decision-makers and influencers
• Develop joint partner marketing campaigns and maximize our return through leveraging online and emerging technologies
• Utilize Salesforce to manage your pipeline, and to allow effective reporting
• Take full accountability for defined targeted customers, using metrics to monitor performance and understand results and drivers of performance, while developing contingency plans to address shortfalls on a weekly basis
• Innovate in the business model as appropriate, incorporating best practices from other companies and from within client
• Collaborate closely with other team members and a set of cross-functional business unit colleagues to drive result
• Gravitas/Presence – someone who demonstrates credibility and confidence
• Structured – manages its pipeline and time effectively
• Customer Empathy – someone who is curious about the customer, and genuinely wants to ease their pain points
• Strategic thinker – ability to come up with an effective plan for tackling their territory, and see how that fits into the overall Brazil strategy
• Win Together – collaborate across teams and think about the overall team success not just their own
• Be Bold – challenge the status quo, and come up with creative ways to hit and exceed their goals.
6 months contract | CLT | Benefits: Meal Card, Transportation Card, Health Insurance, Life Insurance