Chicago Connect specialize in increasing market share for our clients’ brands and we ensure we tailor our services to their needs in a face-to-face environment.
There are various disciplines in the direct marketing field and we primarily focus on live marketing strategies. The marketplace is fiercely competitive and brands in all industries are vying for their potential customers attention.
With so many choices on how brands can target their customers, choosing the right marketing mix is more important than ever. That’s where Chicago Connect comes in.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is expected to possess a high degree of technical knowledge of translation technology, services, and products, relevant to the Regulated Industry sector (specifically Legal and Financial Services).
The BDR is expected to target buyers within Legal and Financial Services to achieve revenue targets through the identification, lead generation, progression, and completion of sales opportunities.
Salary range: $48000 – $58000 per year.
- Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with current and potential partners
- Works with sales, editorial teams, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives
- Assist senior management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence, and other business development projects.
- Tracking and reporting on the status of all proposal components
- Establishing and maintaining on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems
- Participating in activities needed to support the management functions of the team
- Manage and coordinate special projects and events to advance key business goals
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Candidate must thrive and be able to keep up with an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- High-level of integrity and intelligence
- Must be able to think critically, effectively, anticipate needs and issues
- Must have high attention to detail in all aspects of the role, work quickly and accurately
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Good relationship buildings skills both inside and outside of the organization
- Dental Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.