ADGA GROUP CONSULTANTS INC
Working under the supervision of the Business Intelligence Technical Team Lead, the Business Intelligence Developer (Systems Analyst) will be responsible for designing and developing business intelligence solutions and/or enhancing and supporting existing solutions.
They will follow TTC design & development methodologies and documentation standards.
- Work with the Business Intelligence & Analytics team in designing, developing, maintaining the Business Intelligence and Enterprise Data platforms and associated solutions.
- Responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and documenting MicroStrategy data cubes, dashboards and reports.
- Responsible for modelling data and designing MicroStrategy data schemas.
- Responsible to assist and support end users with the MicroStrategy tool.
- Responsible for designing, developing and documenting SSIS packages to integrate data from multiple systems
- Work closely with the business analyst(s), and other team members to understand, and deliver on, requirements
- Convert business requirements to technical specifications.
- Research, document and share knowledge with the project team.
- Provide accurate time estimates for work to be undertaken
- Create project documentation according to the Project Management Office Standards.
- Work on other project tasks as assigned.
- A university degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent, combined with directly related experience in a business or computer related discipline. Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Business Intelligence developer.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing business intelligence solutions; data cubes, dashboards and reports using MicroStrategy 10 or later
- Extensive hands-on experience working with MicroStrategy Command Managers, Integrity Manager and Object Manager toolset.
- Experience with working with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later and building ETL solutions using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Good understanding of data modelling techniques as relates to data warehouse design.
- Experience with data quality, data cleansing and data stewardship processes and techniques
- Ability to solve complex data problems by analysis, develop appropriate solutions and clearly communicate those solutions to the team.
- Ability to work efficiently and provide accurate time estimates for work to be undertaken.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You must have or rapidly acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders including disability accommodation and accessibility requirements pertaining to passengers and employees.
- Experience working in an Agile project development environment
- MicroStrategy Certifcation(s) an asset.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.