Edenred France is the services and payments platform that supports players in the world of work on a daily basis. It connects 6 million employee users and 380,000 partner merchants via 140,000 client companies in France. In 2019, thanks to its global technological assets, the Edenred Group managed 2.5 billion specific-use payment transactions worldwide, representing a business volume of 31 billion euros carried out mainly via mobile applications, online platforms. line and cards.
Edenred France offers payment solutions for specific uses dedicated to food (Ticket Restaurant®), mobility (Ticket Fleet Pro, Ticket Mobilité), motivation and quality of life (Kadéos, ProwebCE, CleanWay, Ticket CESU, Ticket Service), and professional payments (virtual cards). These solutions improve the well-being and purchasing power of employees, strengthen the attractiveness and efficiency of companies, and boost employment and the local economy.
The 1,200 employees of Edenred France are committed on a daily basis to making the world of work a connected, simple, safe and efficient world.
Creator of Ticket Restaurant, Edenred France is the market leader in meal vouchers and its digitalization with 1.9 million employee users, and 1.2 million active Ticket Restaurant cards, the first digital solution to offer mobile payment and partner preferred meal delivery platforms in France.
Within the DAF, we are opening a permanent position of
BUSINESS PROCESS OWNER M / F
You are the guarantor:
- Business processes on the different functional perimeters: from the vision, the strategy and the performance objectives of the end-to-end processes.
- Continuous improvement.
As such, you are responsible for the design (drafting, modeling), implementation and continuous improvement of these processes.
Your intervention will focus on:
- The RUN: ensure, in conjunction with the Business and the IT Department, developments, adaptations and the correction of anomalies.
- PROJECTS: you are called upon by the project manager for new projects in order to guarantee the creation of new processes or the proper development of existing processes.
Your missions are as follows:
- Identify and prioritize the functional improvements of the processes,
- Validate the compatibility of the proposed functional changes with the processes,
- Manage maintenance requests:
- Communicate on the evolution of processes and their performance,
- Contribute to the formalization of procedures and operating methods related to the implementation of processes,
- Monitor process performance by defining KPIs and implement corrective action plans if necessary,
- Train the professions on the processes,
- Develop lean canvas for Project requests,
- Contribute, at project level, to the creation of new processes or the good evolution of existing processes.
- Knowledge of project management methods
- Good knowledge of Continuous improvement standards would be a plus (Lean Management, Kanban, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL would be a plus.
- Experience in process improvement and / or project management within a finance department would be appreciated
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.