Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results.
By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Zurn’s Strategic Plan is committed to delivering industry-leading product and digital solutions with best-in-class customer service. At the core of these industry-leading solutions is an innovation engine in need of additional IT capacity to support and improve these solutions.
In this innovation-centric, growth-oriented position, we are seeking Business System Analysts who enjoy maintaining and enhancing complex software systems and who love growing, learning and involved in new challenges.
The ideal candidates for this role are passionate about delivering great end-user experiences and thrive on the challenges of supporting the highly-dynamic solutions of a growing business…and will bring a drive to maintain and support our core systems and solutions that create competitive advantage.
As a member of an expanding cross-functional team, they will work collaboratively to implement best practices in our ERP, CRM, web and eCommerce solutions to deliver the responsive support that allows internal departments and external partners to use our technology solutions and data more productively.
As an owner of resolving challenges, the ideal candidates will also have experience in working closely with and communicating with key stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. Overall, if your passion is to grow your career via creating and supporting high-quality, efficient computer systems, then this is a great job for you!
- Discuss users’ needs and determine process and solution improvement opportunities to boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy in our computer systems; devise ways to add new functionality to existing computer systems
- Lead or assist in developing solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative solutions; lead or assist in designing and developing new systems by requirements gathering, evaluation and the configuration of solutions
- Maintain and troubleshoot ERP processes along with connections to CRM, web and eCommerce software solutions
- Assist in responding to support requests from internal and 3rd party associates; ensure proper operation of systems by providing support and, when necessary, training personnel
- Conduct testing to ensure that the systems and solutions work as expected
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, business administration, finance, accounting or a closely related field from an accredited college or university; or 1 – 3+ years of experience in a similar Analyst role with financial ledgers and sub-ledgers
- Experience with top ERP and CRM solutions; Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM a plus
- Microsoft SQL experience strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience organizing workload to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working and thriving in a team-oriented, collaborative environment while effecting change without being confrontational
- Detailed oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Track record of success in problem-solving, decision making and communicating / supporting technical solutions with non-technical internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently and with others; extremely organized with strong time-management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.