Our client is a local Authority currently looking for a Business Systems analyst for a 6 – 12 month period.
You will be part of a transformation programme within the SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) and Inclusion system in Warwickshire to address the system behaviours, financial sustainability, whilst ensuring delivery of statutory duties and improved outcomes for all SEND children and young people within Warwickshire.
You will work as part of the SEND and Inclusion Change Programme team and alongside the Synergy business team.
You will work to design and deliver services that meet our delivery capability.
Develop a strong understanding of the workings of the Synergy application
Evaluate existing and new functionality and test solutions to make more effective use of the Synergy application
Undertake analysis of business requirements and make recommendations for process improvements using the Synergy application
Use change management tools and techniques to support the delivery of technical solutions for business process improvements
Work with the Synergy data analyst to ensure (Tier 5) Synergy System Analyst business processes are designed to maximise data qualit
Provide training and support to internal services and partners in the use and maintenance of the Synergy application
To be considered for the role of Business Systems analyst, you will have specific experience of
- Experience of working with the Synergy software application
- Experience of working within Local Government and particularly within special Educational needs teams
- Experience of supporting and analysing IT applications and functionality
- Experience of handling confidential information
- Experience of testing and recommending solutions to meet business needs
- Experience of contributing to the development of procedures
If interested and have the required skills and experience, please apply immediately
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.