Twin City staffing
A very busy cabinet making company is looking for entry level assemblers and experienced cabinet makers to join their team!
- Understand machine set-ups for a wide variety of woodworking equipment
- Be able to use basic hand/power tools
- Some machine and saw operation
- Has the ability to read and interpret complex drawings.
- Has extensive knowledge of materials and woodworking processes.
- Entry level candidates must have some manufacturing experience
- Health insurance
- 2 weeks of PTO after 1 year
- 6 paid holidays
- 401K with up to 10% match
- Relaxed working environment
- Room to grow within the company, we promote within!!
Hours : 6:00am-4:30pm, OT on Friday’s as needed
Wage : $15.00 – $22.00/hr. DOE
- Must have 2+ years of cabinet making experience or production wood shop experience for cabinet building.
- Must be able to work at a high quality level.
- Has the ability to read and interpret specifications.
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability
- Must have basic computer skills
To schedule an appointment call Zach at 763-220-7052
For immediate consideration send resumes to [email protected]
EOE: Twin City staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.