SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
SGS Ireland – Galway
The SGS Group is the world’s largest organization in the field of inspection and verification and provides a comprehensive range of services in more than 140 countries.
SGS Ireland Limited employs over 200 staff across a network of business sectors including Systems & Services Certification, Automotive Services and Oil, Gas & Chemicals. We are currently recruiting call centre agents for our Galway office within our Government & Institutions Services Business Line.
Reporting to the Operations & Quality Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call
- Strict adherence to Scripts and Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
- Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
- Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources
- Completing call notes as necessary
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal department
Leaving certificate and/or FETAC 5 skills certificate or greater
This position is a full time, 3 month fixed term contract.
- Requires at least 1 -2 years customer service experience
- Strong Computer Skills & general PC Proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and people skills vital to this role
- Ability to work on own initiave or in a proactive manner as part of a team
- Strong Team Player Skills
- Strong Learning Capabilities
- Strong customer service focus and experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English – excellent documentation skills required
- Initiative and excellent problem-solving ability in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate should be pro-active and possess excellent organisation skills
- Irish Speaker an advantage