Founded in 1997 by a Medical Doctor, Ergomed Plc is dedicated to the development of new drugs to save or improve lives. Operating with a global footprint in over 55 countries, Ergomed has the expertise to manage even the most challenging clinical trials.
Ergomed provides services to over 100 clients in a range of therapy areas but excels in the provision of services for complex trials in Rare Diseases, Oncology and Neuroscience.
The Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation for Ergomed Plc.
The CHRO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
· This position is directly responsible for leading the respective heads of functions and indirectly responsible for all employees within the department.
· Establish and implement HR strategies that effectively communicate and support the company’s goals, mission and strategic vision.
· Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
· Translate key data into an effective and commercially focused HR and people strategy, working with executive management and influencing them on the best course of action.
· Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each of the Ergomed Plc group of companies regarding key organizational and management issues.
· Support and advise senior and executive management with regards to HR issues including, but not limited to, organizational change, mergers and acquisitions, and the integration of new businesses.
· Build a strong HR Department with presence in all jurisdictions.
· Establish departmental accountabilities for the range of HR functions and HR Centers of Excellence.
· Management of the HR Budget and preparation of staffing needs forecasts, working with functional and department heads. Report on current and future staffing costs and initiatives.
· Work with the company’s executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
· Oversee the development of comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
· Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
· Develop strategies to maintain a high level of talent engagement.
- Significant HR experience, with strong experience in executive and international HR including America and Europe.
- A BS/BA in human resources or related field; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field preferred.
- SHRM or CIPD Qualified
· Experience developing and operating strategy
· Experience with diverse client groups and proven agility to work with matrixed, multi-cultural functional areas and stakeholders
· Strong leadership and influencing skills
· Strong business and financial savvy as well as problem solving skills
· Proven success in supporting significant projects and change
· Strong knowledge of employment legislation
· A strategic and hands-on approach is essential
· Ability to build trust and credibility with a strong customer-service orientation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.