Government of Canada
We are seeking a very responsible, independent team member to join us.
We provide flexible hours while needing a strong worker able to work independently.
Some of the duties…
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
- Emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces
- Tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris
- Notify building management of any repairs required
- Minimal maintenance upon request
- And more…
We are Seeking….
- Someone able to handle equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills (must speak English) and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organizational skills is a must
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Transportation – able to get oneself to work and other sites (if needed)
- Able to work some early mornings – flexible schedule
- Available Monday to Friday
- Minimal Saturday & Sunday upon request
A Quick start date is also an asset for this position.
We are looking for the St.Catherines area but we also have buildings across the Halton region so please apply even if St. Catherine’s isn’t your preferred location.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.