Dindings Poultry Processing Sdn Bhd (DPP) is one of the pioneer poultry manufacturers in Malaysia and has been built to USDA standards. Our processing plant is located at the Kampung Acheh Industrial Estate in Sitiawan, Perak and was officially launched by Tun Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad in August 1990.
Here at DPP, we practice an Integrated Quality Assurance program management throughout our supply chain. This is based on safety assessments and inspections, including quality audits to ensure product safety for domestic and export consumption.
All products are certified HALAL* by JAKIM. The entire finishing area of the plant is kept at 12°C to maintain freshness in processing. Production is carefully controlled by food technologists, engineers, skilled technicians and veterinarians. They work in top-of-the-line, in-house Quality Assurance and Research & Development laboratories, making sure that your food gets to you safe, clean and delicious.
We established partnerships with 20 distribution networks for sales coverage in 13 states and 3 federal territories – that’s over 1,000 distribution points nationwide. As a result, DPP is a prominent supplier to major market segments in Malaysia including quick service restaurants, cafés, hospitals, hypermarkets, food manufacturers and caterers.
We are looking for an experienced production supervisor to oversee the brake shoe production process. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, knowledgeable in manufacturing, have excellent managerial skills, and superior time management skills.
The successful candidate will take initiative to increase productivity, reduce cost, and implement new strategies.
- To continuously monitor the operation processes to find continuous improvements on procedures, methods, effectiveness and resource utilization
- To initiate trouble shooting to resolve problems arising from operation
- To lead and motivate subordinates to enable them to work together effectively and productively
- Comply with all relevant health and safety regulations
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Diploma in any engineering field
- 1-2 years of working experience as Leader/Supervisor
- Able to remain organized, detailed oriented and tactful while communicating, troubleshooting and multi-tasking
- Computer exp. – including Microsoft Word & Excel
MFMB is honored to receive the following awards:
– Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
– HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.