Client Consultant, Warsaw
ABOUT THE ROLE
Client Consultant takes responsibility for overall cooperation with selected Retailers and builds close relationships with them by helping clients to understand the market and supporting them with building effective sales and marketing strategy.
- Building and maintaining close business relationship with a group of assigned Retailers
- Understanding the business and the client’s needs
- Accountability for business planning and implementation
- Owning the business plan and building a proposed pipeline. Responsible for financial targets & execution
- Work closely with local and international teams within Nielsen departments
- Close cooperation with the team preparing analyzes and recommendations in providing the solution to the client
- Delivering top-level presentations that provide high-quality insights and recommendations into clients’ strategies
- Being a Nielsen representative outside the company (client meetings, industry meetings, conferences)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You feel comfortable working with different stakeholders and presenting the recommendations. Building relationships with others comes naturally to you. You see what’s behind the number and you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- At least 1-2 years of experience, preferably in the FMCG area
- Excellent communication skills, ability to conduct a dialogue with people from different departments and at different levels of the organization structure
- Sales oriented profile and ability to build enduring relationships
- Excellent problem-solving skills, solution-oriented
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Strong collaboration and networking skills
- Willingness to develop and take on new challenges
- Fluency in business English and Polish
- Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce- nice to have
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide.
We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action.
That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.