THE NIELSEN COMPANY
Nielsen Brandbank is one of the world’s most trusted providers of digital product content, delivering an end to end solution for brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe.
With over two decades of experience in the FMCG industry, Nielsen Brandbank operates in over 16 countries, distributing over 50 million digital product assets from 7000+ global brands to 260+ retail and wholesale partners.
As a world leader, we are ever-evolving to create, manage, distribute, optimise and measure product content across the FMCG industry, powering an enriched omnichannel shopping experience. For more information, visit www.brandbank.com.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Client Development Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, including Nielsen Brandbank’s key customers.
These customers are of strategic importance to Nielsen Brandbank and part of your role will be focused on delivering revenue, service alignment and strategic positioning of key products and services.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable influencing senior external stakeholders, strong sales skills, a track record of using data and tools to drive business growth and be comfortable with owning their own diary.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You will build a rapport with your customer base by phone, email and face to face, frequently contacting them to understand their service requirements and identify potential areas where Nielsen Brandbank can further support their business objectives.
This will support both revenue growth and customer satisfaction. You would need to feel comfortable and confident creating plans and presenting to all levels also senior stakeholders.
- Delivering revenue targets, based on retaining subscription revenue and/or generating new business, both within existing accounts and also across new clients and verticals.
- Managing and growing your portfolio of customers.
- Creation and management of an overall sales plan for the account and identifying account activity to ensure appropriate revenue/growth is achieved through up-selling and cross-selling.
- Ensuring as part of your role, our retail customers receive product content for online launches in a time-bound manner by actively managing this with your customer.
- Developing a full understanding of the Nielsen Brandbank value proposition in order to sell the solution to your customer base, and to support with handling any objections that may be raised.
- Managing and negotiating annual contracts across your client base
- Creating and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record of managing revenue targets, with a strong desire to consistently overachieve against both personal targets and objectives.
- Demonstrable sales experience, with a proven track record of delivering strong results against both revenue targets and KPI measures in previous roles.
- Good level of experience in key account management, strategic sales planning and implementation, including experience of pipeline management
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a diverse team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized, driven, with good time management skills and a logical approach.
- Ability to present at Board Level and control meetings to your desired outcome.
- Software sales experience preferable.
- Able to prioritize workload and excellent attention to detail.
- General interest in FMCG and specifically the eCommerce industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong presentation skills and the ability to network effectively.
- Experience of working with high value / blue-chip clients in a Commercial function preferable, inclusive of demonstrable ability to deliver revenue growth and increased strategic importance through your collaboration with these clients.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.