OpenMarkets Group (OMG) is accelerating access to wealth creation. We’re a trading and wealth management fintech, providing a full suite of technologies and infrastructure to industry professionals, and connecting consumers with investments and advice.
OMG is on a fast trajectory, and no, we don’t have everything sorted. We’re growing quickly, priorities shift on the daily and you’ll need to be good at reacting on the fly. If that doesn’t excite you, look away now.
We’re a company forged in mergers and united by a desire to create a wealthier Australia. Our values are built-in, so be prepared to build on them.
Radical – we open markets
Uplifting – we empower others
Bold – we push boundaries
As a Client Success Analyst, you will be primarily supporting and training the users of our financial planning/CRM software.
You will be providing exceptional customer service solving user queries and using your powerful analytical skills to diagnose the best path forward.
You’ll be working with our Sales and Relationship Management teams in pre and post sale activities. You will ensure our users are actively engaged and that our software offerings are well-embedded to their practice whilst promoting business efficiency.
Maybe you’ve been working as a paraplanner or advice associate and are ready to make the jump into the FinTech space.
To achieve the objectives of this role, the Client Success Analyst is dependent on the following networks:
- Product and Development
- Project Management
- Client Service/Operations
- Take ownership and control of customer queries, sometimes with tight deadlines, to provide personalised and thorough solutions across multiple channels including email, phone & chat
- Be proactive in drawing on your hard-won experience and knowledge to analyse and problem solve to achieve the best outcome for our users, our products and our business
- Convey accurate information to educate customers and ensure we provide a seamless experience
- Collaborate with other teams within OpenMarkets Group, to escalate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work closely with the product team to exchange customer insights and develop new ways to improve OpenMarkets products
- Manage and upgrade our self-service portals as we grow, to ensure customers can find the relevant and up to date answers they need
- Willing to come into the Sydney office full time initially for training. Help Desk and office hours are 8:30am – 5pm AEDT Monday to Friday
- Helping customers remains a core focus – top performers have the opportunity to lead innovative projects that have an impact across the business
- An understanding of the financial planning process and advice strategies
- Experience using financial planning software products such as XPLAN, COIN, Midwinter, AdviserLogic, etc
- A Diploma of Financial Planning / Services would make you a cut above the rest, but not essential to steal our heart
- Excellent communication skills, both on the phone and via email
- At an interpersonal level:
- You enjoy engaging with, teaching and solving problems for people
- You are a fast learner with experience working in a fast-paced environment
- You are curious, inquisitive, with a real hunger to learn and step outside of your comfort zone
- Manage your own time – we care about output and attitude
- Flexible working arrangements, allowing for collaboration
- Work with the latest technologies and architectures to create brand new applications
- Regular and varied social events
- A day off for your birthday
If you’re a self-starting team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment and you’re willing to take responsibility and challenge convention, then OMG it’s time we me.
In return, we’ll provide autonomy with support, competitive remuneration, and the opportunity to make an impact from day one.
The team is split across Sydney and Melbourne so you can be from either.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.